Our Guiding Lights
Too often in Companies technical skills are not accompanied by understanding business reality and enterprise needs, while for us this is always the key starting point.
We are passionate about our work, and if we do not feel we can deliver a top quality service in response to your needs, then we will tell you in advance and you will save time and money.
We are used to pay attention to different cultural approaches and habits.
- Client is King, but reality is Goodness
- Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned (Peter Marshall)
- If we start a project, then we will complete it in the best possible way
- Don’t trust Vendors: always check and test
- There is never enough money to do things with the appropriate quality level, but there is always enough money to redo them over and over
- Add some fun in every project and task
- “Just good enough” is not our preferred choice
- If it works, don’t fix it (Murphy's law)
- Don’t be afraid to say “no”
- We might not be cheap, but any other choice at the end will cost you more
- Boldly go where no one has gone before… if it is useful for our Client
- Well done is better than well said (Benjamin Franklin)