What We Can Do
Information and Communication Technology
I am a fan of technology, and so I participated in the birth of the "Personal Computer Era" since its very beginning. My approach has always been that of a user, and utility, usability and availability of Systems have always been my primary concerns.
You deserve your own ICT Manager or Specialist, maybe you only need him for a few hours a week… I am here to help!
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, no matter if your infrastructure has 2 machines or 2000, call me to find a reliable partner that will support your interests, not the Vendors' ones.
- Do you think your ICT infrastructure should do more and give you better results?
- Are you dissatisfied with performances? Are your SLAs coherent with your needs?
- Do you need to upgrade your systems but are unsure of the impact?
- Do you want to modernize access to your legacy applications without throwing them away?
- Are you pushed to continuously upgrade your systems without never fully exploiting the previous ones?
- Are you convinced that simpler solutions are often the most effective ones?